The stars must think us mad! Because, we who were created in the image of the Creator, feel so alone. Do we not know that a star has never felt the warmth of another star? Yet, they continue to shine because they long to bring glory to God. All of creation looks at us, and they see how loved we are by the Creator, and they must wonder “Why do these souls feel so alone, when they have Him who is everything?”
Let us never forget that Christ came down in the form of man, because He chose to love us above all, because we were the ones who God made in His image, and said “They are very good.” and now that Christ died for us, God looks at us and calls us “beloved.”
—T.B. LaBerge // Go Now (via tblaberge)
We ran out of gas, rolled up in neutral, waited for this van to pull out of a spot then pushed our van in. We surfed for hours till some friends brought us a few gallons of gas. I will never forget these days. Everything is an adventure, a test of your wit, and adds riches to your memory bank. The road and the times spent on it are the most meaningful. The things that I define myself by and that I dream of every night reflect my days without a home and without destination or a tangible end.
1) my middle name is LaRoux. yes like the singer.
2) I was born with an extra finger.
3) My dad is a professional photographer that has toured with Mumord & Sons and Vampire Weekend.
4) I lived in the country of Andorra for 6 years of my life.
5) I have a pet fox that lives with me.
6) All of the above is false, except the first one..